[K12OSN] CPU vs. RAM for two users

I am going to build a server for two (occasionally three) users from
discarded parts. Given the "hundred meg per client rule", I have two
choices from the junk box.

1. AMD 2200 CPU with 768 meg of ram
2. P4 1.7 ghz CPU with a gig of ram

I'm aware the 2200 isn't really 2,200 mhz, but given the small user
base, is that enough speed difference to forgo the extra ram?

thx
Scott S.