Re: [K12OSN] BCI enabled freetype

try RedHat's Liberation (new) fonts, they're nice :-)
http://www.press.redhat.com/2007/05/09/liberation-fonts/

On 5/23/07, Krsnendu dasa <krsnendu108 gmail com> wrote:
While googling for installing fonts on Linux I came across a site that
advised installing BCI enabled freetype to improve hinting on fonts.

http://tldp.org/HOWTO/Font-HOWTO/fix.html

Is this a good idea? The fc6 version of the rpm failed on my K12LTSP 6
system due to conflicting dependencies.
Should I keep trying?