[K12OSN] Local Apps! Let the celebration begin! They did it

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Thu Nov 1 21:53:37 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-11-01 at 16:43 -0400, David Trask wrote:
> Huck, the beer isn't even gone yet....it'll be a while....they just coded
> it last night...now it's time to polish and implement.

If the hold up is an excess of beer I can be persuaded to relieve them
of that obligation :)

This is the near point holy grail for large scale adoption. I am _so_
tired of hearing "But I can play all the streaming video I want on
_windows_".

I have a test bench nearly ready so when ever the code is up for testing
find a posting point and let me know. We have a some very low end thin
clients up to 1.2GHz celery machines to test with.