[K12OSN] The best of two worlds

Asmo Koskinen asmo.koskinen at arkki.info
Wed Nov 7 18:24:02 UTC 2007

Morten Gausland kirjoitti:
> I just had a look at skolelinux (Debian edu), and like the way they've
> incorporated a dedicated "main" server and ldap authentification.

Maybe this helps you somehow or give to you some ideas:

"Howto Set Up and LDAP server and client in any flavor of Ubuntu Feisty
7.04 along with administration via Webmin (General procedure should work
for other Linux flavors and versions, but package names along with user
groups and config file locations may be slightly different)."

http://www.1-cs.com/ubuntu_ldap_howto.txt

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.