[K12OSN] FC7 based k12ltsp

Nils Breunese nils at breun.nl
Fri Nov 30 13:57:47 UTC 2007

Nils Breunese wrote:

> Peter Scheie wrote:
>
>> Nils-
>> Do you have Flash audio working on 5EL?
>
> I believe so (I am not a user of the setup and it is at a remote
> site). I installed libflashsupport, nspluginwrapper and flash-plugin
> for use with 64-bit Firefox and I believe it all Just Works (tm).
>
> $ rpm -q libflashsupport nspluginwrapper flash-plugin firefox
> libflashsupport-0.1.1-2098.fc6.i386
> nspluginwrapper-0.9.91.5-1.x86_64
> flash-plugin-9.0.48.0-release.i386
> firefox-1.5.0.12-6.el5.centos.x86_64

And let's not forget the other part of the nspluginwrapper equation:
the viewer:

$ rpm -q nspluginwrapper-i386
nspluginwrapper-i386-0.9.91.5-1.x86_64

You can get the nspluginwrapper and nspluginwrapper-i386 packages from
<http://gwenole.beauchesne.info/projects/nspluginwrapper/>. I'm sure
this is on the wiki somewhere (as I believe that's where I found it).

Nils Breunese.