[K12OSN] Thumbdrives not recognized by Centos5 server

ahodson at elp.rr.com ahodson at elp.rr.com
Tue Oct 2 17:16:54 UTC 2007

Hi group

The students at one of the middle schools where we have a 30 user
thin-client lab almost linched me when their PC formatted thumbdrives
appeared on the desktopn, but not the content of the work they had saved
using home and standalone PCs. I need some help here. Name of thumbdrive
appears on the desktop and inside the "Drives" folder, but not the
contents. Mounting the traditional way is not doing it... Help!
Alan Hodson
El Paso ISD, TX
-=o=-