[K12OSN] Thumbdrives not recognized... Alternatives???

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Sun Oct 7 16:18:04 UTC 2007

Carefully go through the steps in the Troubleshooting checklist on the
LTSP wiki at
http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/LTSP-42-LocalDev#Troubleshooting

Some of the steps are irrelevant because you didn't install the local
device support, it came installed in K12LTSP.  Nevertheless, the steps
can usually help pinpoint the trouble.  If it's still not working after
going through the checklist, go through the checklist again, saving the
output from every step, and then include all the output in an email to
the LTSP list (not the K12LTSP list) or to #ltsp on IRC where one of the
devs can probably help.  Be forwarned, if you neglect to include the
results from any step in the checklist, you'll be quickly chastised.
Details matter and if you leave any out, they can't help you.  Good luck.

Peter