[K12OSN] ltspinfo

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Tue Oct 9 22:49:03 UTC 2007

Craig,

The only way you can reboot or shutdown a terminal with ltspinfo is by
setting the option in lts.conf that enables the remote capabilities.

Specifically, you'd need:

     ALLOW_SHUTDOWN = Y

in your lts.conf.  It's disabled by default.

Once that is set, you'd need to reboot the terminal for the new setting
to take effect.

Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org