[K12OSN] Oregon users: packages for OAKS (Oregon Assessment of Knowledge and Skills)

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Tue Oct 16 15:30:16 UTC 2007

Eric Harrison wrote:
> I packaged up the official OAKS configurations for K12LTSP & created an
> "OAKS" session type that functions in the same way that my old TESA
> session worked.
>
> Just run 'yum install oregon-oaks' and your K12LTSP server will be setup
> for testing ;-)
>
> -Eric

....and they broke the package on the first morning of testing!

OAKS just put out a patch & I uploaded new packages.

Run "yum install oregon-oaks" and you'll be back in business.

Be sure that you have version 0.6.65 installed:

	$ rpm -q oregon-oaks
	oregon-oaks-0.6.65-k12ltsp.7.0.0

If you don't, run "yum clean all" and then re-run "yum install oregon-oaks"

-Eric