[K12OSN] maximum directory size for linux /vsftp- Fixed

Mr Barry Cisna cisna-barry at wc235.k12.il.us
Thu Oct 25 12:15:22 UTC 2007

Hello All,

Finally figured out what the prob was with my directory i could not cd to
or chmod the files. I simply had to do an 'updatedb' then the filesystem
"seen" this directory. I've never had this happen before? Anyways like I
said, This was about a quick 1.9 GB directory transfer. I was thinking it
was probably a vsftp server limitation.As was posted here, it seems others
have had probs in the past doing large file transfers via vsftp,though.
My Bad,
Thanks for the suggestions from everyone.

Take Care,

Barry Cisna