[K12OSN] Windows Terminal Services

David Hopkins dahopkins429 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 20:56:48 UTC 2007

At NCS we are using TTL as well using terminal services.  I have a
TTL3NET.ini (think that is the name) file that I push to every students
WINDOWS directory (which resides in their home directory).  Actually, it is
also part of the /etc/skel configuration so they get it reset as well if
needed.  This sets the datapath variable that you mention.  I can send it to
later today when I get back to the school.  Also, with TTL, there are some
graphics options that can be turned off (something about the background in
Windows Wipers or something) that reduces the load and improves performance.
I haven't gotten sound to work with TTL yet.