[K12OSN] Remote control - How ?

Krsnendu dasa krsnendu108 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 08:17:44 UTC 2007

The latest version of nomachine's free server has a feature called  shadow
desktop  which allows you to log in to  a desktop that already  has a logged
in user. Both users can controlk the mouse etc. No machine only allows 2
concurrent users, but it sounds like it will serve your purpose. I don't
think Freenx has the shadow desktop feature.