[K12OSN] K12lstp-remove all login choices except for KDE Desktop

Kevin Mims kevin_mims at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 18:25:32 UTC 2007

Hello-

I am trying to set up a lab using k12ltsp, so far things are going OK.  I have some concerns that I hope someone can help with.

I am using the plain login KDE login window on the clients.

I am trying to lock down the client login screens to where users can only log in to the KDE desktop.  I have seen in other posts on how to remove other sessions from the session list, and I removed those.  The thing is, there's still selections for Default and Failsafe logins.  Can these be removed as well?

I would also like to remove the Languages drop down as well, is this possible?

Any help would be much appreciateed!

-Kevin