[K12OSN] Fedora 9 - Bad Image

I've been successfully using K12LTSP for several years. I always liked it because it just worked.

I have updated to Fedora 9. I've now attempted to install LTSP twice. Both times, I get the same error when I attempt to run a client.

It identifies itself and the server, it sees the DHCP. Then, when it should load the software, the client says that I have a bad image. It runs through this over and over with no success.

Any advice out there?

--Jason Waskiewicz
 Bowman County School