[K12OSN] Default wallpaper for Gnome

Greetings...

Although I have worked a lot with KDE, I have little background with Gnome.
With that being said, I am looking for the instructions on setting the system
wide default wallpaper for Gnome sessions.

This is a new K12LTSP installation, and I am pretty low on the configuration
learning curve.  BTW, there is no discussion of this which I can find on the
K12LTSP WiKi.

Many thanks.
--
jeff williams - cfiaime cfiaime com