Re: [K12OSN] Fl_TeacherTool 0.60 for K12LTSP 5EL Released

Attaboy Rob! Well done! You forgot to mention the hot new feature in this latest version: thumbnail images of the users' desktops (rather than just the list of users by name). This will make this much more intuitive for use by teachers, technophobes or otherwise. Thanks for all your work on this. I'll be taking it out for a spin tonight.

Peter

Robert Arkiletian wrote:
Download it here
http://www3.telus.net/public/robark/Fl_TeacherTool/download.html

Here are the detailed install instructions
http://www3.telus.net/public/robark/Fl_TeacherTool/installation.html

I have not yet updated screenshots on my website.

Please send bug reports to me. Thanks.