Re: [K12OSN] Fedora 9 Live LTSP Server, Beta 1

after installing it on a 2GB usb i booted the k12linux
it all seems ok. i followed the (clear) instructions
all seems ok (some of the PATH core directories are not set in root mode and it was a little hassle to find some of the commands. but i found them :-)

now,
booting a terminal i get:: "172.31.100.100/ltsp/i386/vmlinux.ltsp ... error: not a valid image unable to load file."

i checked all the config files and they seem ok.

any ideas ?

:-)