Re: [K12OSN] Fedora 9 Live LTSP Server, Beta 1

Nadav Kavalerchik wrote:
after installing it on a 2GB usb i booted the k12linux
it all seems ok. i followed the (clear) instructions
all seems ok (some of the PATH core directories are not set in root mode and it was a little hassle to find some of the commands. but i found them :-)

now,
booting a terminal i get:: "172.31.100.100/ltsp/i386/vmlinux.ltsp <http://172.31.100.100/ltsp/i386/vmlinux.ltsp> ... error: not a valid image unable to load file."

Is this client not PXE capable? It doesn't work on coreboot or ancient NBI-only clients yet. I could use help to add this. We already have the tools in Fedora.

Otherwise I can't think of any other reason for this error message.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com