Re: [K12OSN] Fedora 9 Live LTSP Server, Beta 1

<snip>
https://fedorahosted.org/k12linux/
http://ltsp.org/
http://k12linux.org/
http://k12ltsp.org/
I feel kind of overwhelmed by the large amount of stuff that needs to get done.  One important way that people could be very helpful without software development would be to help clean up the confusing mess about LTSP scattered across these various sites.  We need a coherent story, with redundancy moved, obsolete information either removed or marked as such.  In some places information is plain incorrect.  I do not have the time to do development and to fix information on scattered sites that I myself do not control.
</snip>

Why not choose the most accurate site and merge everything into it and then point all the domains to the same site.  Even the fedorahosted could be redirected.

--
Mel Wade
http://www.melwade.com