Re: [K12OSN] broken link in k12ltsp.repo?

On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 6:36 AM, Peter Scheie <peter scheie homedns org> wrote:
> I'm trying to install libX11-devel (to test out Robert's new version of
> fl_teachertool) on k12ltsp-5EL.  One of its dependencies is mesa-libGL-devel

if people have problems with installing fltk manually just use the
fltk and fltk-devel  packages that come with the distro (ie install
with yum) The version that comes with k12ltsp 5EL is 1.1.7. It should
be okay. But you may have to install

libpng-devel
libjpeg-devel
libXpm-devel