Re: [K12OSN] Fedora 9 Live LTSP Server, Beta 1

Are people giving this a try?

This is THE successor of K12LTSP so I really expect people to try it and give me feedback. Even "Hey it works great!" is more helpful than silence. I am also interested in suggestions to improve the README file that the user is faced with.

Since releasing Beta 1, I fixed a pile of bugs and added some missing features like making Etherboot clients boot automatically. Due to the many fixes there will be a Beta 2 image soon before the planned release candidate.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com