RE: [K12OSN] Re: Fedora 9 Live LTSP Server, Beta 1

>> Questions:

>> Will there be Java and Flash and other non-free magic install scripts
from k12ltsp?

> Fedora can distribute only 100% Free and Open Source Software.  I think
> we can include links though from the new and improved HTML readme's.

Just remember that these magical scripts were one of the most important
things in terms of making K12LTSP as user friendly, and as friendly to the
non-techie community as it is.  Loosing this functionality would be taking a
hit.

Would it make more sense to see if someone would host these scripts in a
related repository?