Re: [K12OSN] Fedora 9 Live LTSP Server, Beta 1

thank you for the patch it works ! :-)

i also generated an image for it:
wraplinux -E -i initrd.ltsp -p "rw selinux=0 verbose noquiet sysrq=1" -o wrap.ltsp vmlinuz.ltsp

i have old etherboot chips on r8139 NIC so i also changed:

     # Etherboot NBI (older clients)
     elsif substring (option vendor-class-identifier, 0, 9) = "Etherboot"
     {
         filename      "/ltsp/i386/wrap.ltsp";
        #filename      "/ltsp/i386/wraplinux-nbi.ltsp";
     }

:-)