Re: [K12OSN] Fedora 9 Live LTSP Server, Beta 1

Jay Pfaffman wrote:

The instructions for configuring the network work, though for some of
our target audience

      " As root, edit /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-ethX. "

won't mean anything.

I've posted the first draft of an HTML version of the README, complete with lots of screenshots, at http://petre.homedns.org/README-LIVE-LTSP-SERVER-SETUP/README-LIVE-LTSP-SERVER-SETUP.html It's slightly different from the plaintext README in some areas, including using the graphical gedit to find and edit ifcfg-ethX. Have alook at it, let me know what you think.

Peter