Re: [K12OSN] Fans - quiet vs. failure?

Chuck,

We have been using fan-less clients for over 5 years. We have had no failures as a result of overheating. We have had a few DOA units. We provided a few of our clients backup units just incase they had a failure. They truth is their Windows based PC's died more frequently and they swapped thin clients into place and never went back.

Lewis