Re: [K12OSN] Sky high load average with FF and CentOS?

Tell me, folks: since David's looking at changing browsers *anyway* and thus changing the "look and feel" substantially *anyway*, what's bad about using Konqueror? It already comes with K12LTSP! Works great with shared memory/libraries, too.

--TP

Lewis Holcroft wrote:
David,

We are having this FF3 slowness issue also.

We found the workstations that use the vesa driver create much more load that those that use other video drivers.

Lewis