Re: [K12OSN] Sky high load average with FF and CentOS?

Terrell Prude' Jr. wrote:

Tell me, folks: since David's looking at changing browsers *anyway* and thus changing the "look and feel" substantially *anyway*, what's bad about using Konqueror? It already comes with K12LTSP! Works great with shared memory/libraries, too.

Both Konqueror and Opera have pros and cons. Konqueror means KDE dependencies and I personally don't like KDE programs in a Gnome desktop. Konqueror is open source though and can be installed through yum. Opera is only free as in beer and you'll need to download an RPM. I'd say any suggestions are great and David can see what he likes and what works for him.

Nils Breunese.