[K12OSN] Centos 5.2: how to...

After having my "fav_tips" cleaned out from my Groupwise box (we are switching to Zimbra) I could not find the reference I had linked where one of our gurus explained how to add the LTSP thin client (or was it the k12ltsp?) module to the standard Centos 5.2 install, and my googling skills appear to be defective... Anybody out there can help me with the proper link?
Have a safe and restful weekend y'all
alan
El Paso ISD, TX
-=o=-