RE: [K12OSN] Release: ltsp-5.1.21 for Fedora 9

Warren Togami wrote:
> I just pushed ltsp-5.1.21 and ldm-2.0.12 to my temporary repo.

How does one enable this repo in yum?  I'd like to update the Live LTSP Server Beta 1
install I made to the hard drive to this new version, but not sure what I need to
enter as a .repo file.  Is the Live LTSP able to be updated -- I'd like to put
something into production this weekend for start of school on Tuesday, and then
update it as needed.  I this not a good idea?  Thanks.

Patrick Healy
Palm Desert High School