[K12OSN] Kid gets Linux LiveCD's confiscated at school!

Barry R Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Wed Dec 10 21:08:23 UTC 2008

Moon,

You are exactly right. Laziness being the key word. And I guess i should
have rephrased what i was explaining better. I know teachers at our
school that are 'old' and they are 28 years old!:(. Don't hardly have
enough ambition to blow their nose! I sound like a grump,but sometimes
the truth hurts.Bottom line, as the old saying goes 'evolve or die'.
Most /lots of people never evolve, it seems:(. Like my mamma used to say
" You get out of life what you put into it",:-) I've found this to be
true 100% of the time. Sounds like this individual in this posted story
really puts a lot of effort into being constructive, doesn't it? Kinda
sad.,,,And,,,the paychecks keep rolling...

Take Care,
Barry Cisna