[K12OSN] Sound module for ebox 2500

Gert Vandenreyt gert.vandenreyt at openict.be
Sat Dec 13 08:37:52 UTC 2008

Barry R Cisna schreef:
> Gert,
>
> Did you get a chance to try the file I sent you to copy/paste into
> your /tftpboot/lts/pxe/pxelinux.cfg/?
> No feedback.?
>
> Take Care,
> Barry Cisna

Hi Barry,

It seems my previous mail got lost:

System-Preferences-More Preferences-Multimedia Systems Selector

  * ALSA: Could not open resource for writing
  * OSS: Could not open resource for writing
  * ESD: Progress bar shows , but no sound

echo $ESPEAKER gives no error messages, but no sound either. We also
tried this  on a ebox2300 with working sound, and here echo $ESPEAKER
gives no sound either.

Yes, I did copy the C0A800FC corresponding to ebox-ip 192.168.0.252 to
the /tftpboot/lts/pxe/pxelinux.cfg

Gert.