[K12OSN] New SmartBoard and Edubuntu...I'm truly impressed!

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 22:45:30 UTC 2008

> Please correct me If I'm wrong...but as of yet there is no flash
> integration with the Notebook software in Linux.  That means that most
> of the gallery elements are useless.  For elementary schools that's a
> big downer!

FYI the Notebook galleryitem files are really just SCORM (ver. 2004)
files  (which are in zip archive format).    Apparently Moodle has a
SCORM 2004 player module.  So if anyone who has Smartboards and Moodle
might want to see if they load.  You'd have to change the suffix from
galleryitem to zip I believe.   I'd like to see this work personally
since they have NO interest in making Flash work in the Notebook for
Linux. Feeling a little burned.

Peter