[K12OSN] LTSP server with 3 NICs?

Joseph Bishay joseph.bishay at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 15:56:13 UTC 2008

Hello,

802.1q, or as I understand it -- VLANS -- would also do the same idea
so to speak.  The issue is the hardware.  We don't have anything that
is capable of doing VLANS.  I thought since this isn't the case of a
large single network that I'm trying to break up into two smaller
virtual networks, but rather two distinct rooms that are coming
together, I could use the 2 NICs to resolve it?

Joseph