[K12OSN] Need help integrating LTSP Server into school network

Sudev Barar sbarar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 04:36:15 UTC 2008

On 29/01/2008, Robert Arkiletian <robark at gmail.com> wrote:
[SNIP]

> eth1 - goes to the school network as if it was just another windows
> computer your connecting. It gets it's address from the school DHCP
> server/router.

CAVEAT: Make sure that your school LAN does not run 192.168.0.xxx
network. In that case change your eth0 IP to 192.168.x.254 where x is
something between 1~254 as long as it does not clash with your school
LAN network. Or better still run it as 10.0.0.254.

I agree with lot of others before me ....go with it.
--
Regards,
Sudev Barar