Where is K12LTSP EL5 isos - Re: [K12OSN] Heads up: CentOS 5.1 released

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Mon Jan 7 20:47:29 UTC 2008

Top posting but.....

I built a repo with the 5.0.1 files I was pointed to.  First install
attempt failed, the permissions on the Directories was 700 instead of
755.  Once I fixed the permissions problems I got on with the install.

The system is calling me now to reboot after install.  This should take
me forward and then I will change the CentosBase.repo file to point to
my local Centos 5.1 repo and do the upgrade.

Actually what would be nice is.... Naw.  We can talk about it later.  I
got through it.  But if you want I can give some general directions for
making a el5 repo.