[K12OSN] Sabayon or /etc/skel

Kemp, Levi lnkemp at bolivar.k12.mo.us
Thu Jan 17 17:11:27 UTC 2008

I'm working on user profiles and was wondering which way would be better. I've used /etc/skel in the past, but it causes a long list in a window the first time a user logs in and they have to click ok. After that it's no big deal but is Sabayon any different? I have installed it and create a profile then click edit, and after that the menu is greyed out and nothing happens so I cannot compare for myself if it is easier. I'd like to be able to edit the menu structure, add icons and change the desktop background for each user that way. Thanks.

Levi