[K12OSN] Client login problems

Dhruba Adhikari dhrubaster at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 11:20:36 UTC 2008

Dear all,
I have been using LTSP 5 in Fedora Core 5 K12LTSP system. Everything was
fine right from the system deployment, however after some around of one
month a problem in all the clients has started to appear.

Problem Description.
The clients boot up properly without any single problem, however, when an
user gets to log in, he/she is authenticated and returned back to the same
login screen within 2 seconds. But, 'root' is able to login via the clients.
Also, I tried to ssh via a remote terminal to the server. Any other user
other than root was able to login via ssh.

It has been a week of reporting this problem and the whole internet LAB is
shut down. Anyone please reply as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance
Dhruba Adhikari,
Nepal.
--
---
www.meronepalma.com

(^ ^) Genius is one percent inspiration and
( ---- ) -- acpmasquerade ---