[K12OSN] Client login problems

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Tue Jul 15 15:11:01 UTC 2008

One other thing:  Fedora Core 5 is no longer supported by the Fedora
Project.  That means no bug fixes, security updates, etc.  You're asking
to get cracked.  Please upgrade to CentOS 5.  This newer version will be
supported with security/bug fixes until the year 2014.

--TP
Do you GNU <http://www.gnu.org>?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.cmosnetworks.com>--the ultimate
antivirus protection!