[K12OSN] PDF file creation

Brian Chivers brian at portsmouth-college.ac.uk
Mon Jun 16 14:15:41 UTC 2008

I'm looking for a nice simple way for users to create pdf's from any type of file via nice simple
web interface.

What I'd ideally like them to be able to do is upload the file and then either to be sent the
resulting pdf to an email address or emailed a link where to download it from.

I did look at pdfcreator which looks OK but I'd have to install the virtual print driver on every
machine which is doable but a web front end would make it so much easier :-)

Any idea's / pointers ??

Thanks
Brian