[K12OSN] Hyperstudio-like application?

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Tue Mar 4 15:23:05 UTC 2008

On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 22:29:35 -0800, Bill Moseley wrote
> Hyperstudio seems somewhat popular in schools.   Is there
> an open source program that could be used as a replacement?
> I wonder if OpenOffice.org Impress would be somewhat functionally
> equivalent.

I am not entirely familiar with Hyperstudios features, but we replaced it years ago with
PowerPoint, and now Impress.  The only complaint we had from the teachers when we
switched was that they had to redo their presentations, but no concerns on lack of features.

Jim