[K12OSN] OT: FOG - Free Computer Cloning Solution

Nadav Kavalerchik nadavkav at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 20:15:08 UTC 2008

we use CloneZilla and we are veerrrryyy happy with it.
it duplicates entire "master ltsp" server + partition resize in 20min~
and we have a working new server in no time :-)
it can do single partitions too ! which helps us run over the old OS
with a new one without problems. and it leaves
the /home (on a different partition) intact with all the user's data.