[K12OSN] (no subject)

I have tried, unsuccessfully, several attempts to install k12ltsp5el. Everything works until I log on and attempt to start the graphical interface, then I get xserver failed.  Have also been trying to install kubuntu 7.10 and it gives me a build ltsp chroot failed. I am installing on a new server with dual zeon 2.0 quad core cpus, 8 gigs ram, intel motherboard. Any suggestions?

Ernie Hudson
CLS3
Serrano High School
760-868-3222