[K12OSN] FreeNX and web companion

Michael Blinn mblinn at peopleplaces.org
Wed Mar 26 16:15:50 UTC 2008

  I've tried many (many) times, using K12v6 (FC6) and Ubuntu
Gutsy/Hardy, and only been successful from one platform. I believe it
was to the K12v6 box, using a client with IE7 on a WinXP machine & Sun's
Java (don't have the version), and not the one that is auto-downloaded
when loading the plugin. I'd be interested in any relative success you
may have.
-Michael