[K12OSN] State of K12LTSP usefullness in your school

massonpj at delhi.edu massonpj at delhi.edu
Sat May 17 15:15:17 UTC 2008

Barry,

Could you point me to any documentation you may have about your trials and
tribulations? I'd like to learn more about your work (and from anyone else
who may have implemented a similar project). Specifically the numbers (size
of deployment, internal support staff, students, etc.) and then anything
about the environment (OS/software support, etc.).

I'd like to point to a few reference models for our own discussions here.

Thanks,
Patrick

Patrick Masson
Chief Information Officer