[K12OSN] How to upgrade Firefox?

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Fri Oct 3 18:06:37 UTC 2008

+1 on that.  You're asking to get cracked if you stay on FC6.

If you're wondering if CentOS 5 (K12LTSP 5EL's base) will "look
different" from FC6, the answer is, "no, not really."  It's nearly
identical in appearance.

--TP
Do you GNU <http://www.gnu.org>?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.cmosnetworks.com>--the ultimate