[K12OSN] squidGuard not working

Moon moon at smbis.com
Sat Oct 4 02:35:12 UTC 2008

Thank for the feedback.

One other thing about the default K12LTSP install for squidGuard is that no
database or log directory is configured either. So given that I would
suspect there are a number of items that are not completely ready to run
with squidGuard on K12LTSP.

I looked at the squidGuard site and read their docs and thought about
installing from scratch since it looks pretty straight forward, but the
problem with that would be that I might not get updates.

Any help here is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Charlie

  _____