[K12OSN] macromedia.mplug.org

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Tue Oct 7 18:35:00 UTC 2008

Later versions of the plugin (including early versions of 10) which
depended upon hardware acceleration seemed to give very poor fps in
youtube videos, etc. on older clients even using PCI video.

Am I missing something or is there a workaround? Even using the default
software acceleration, performance still seemed to suffer.

Regards,
William