[K12OSN] Java applet audio

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Mon Oct 20 14:00:54 UTC 2008

You do realize that K12LTSP 6 hasn't been supported for nearly a year,
right?  You're asking for a system compromise here.

If you want something that *is* supported, and looks just like K12LTSP
6, then K12LTSP 5.0EL is strongly recommended.

--TP
Do you GNU <http://www.gnu.org>?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.cmosnetworks.com>--the ultimate
antivirus protection!