[K12OSN] How to change X-terminales networks

Sudev Barar sbarar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 07:38:53 UTC 2008

2008/10/27 Barry R Cisna <brcisna at eazylivin.net>:
> Arturo,
>
> WOW!,,, You went totally over the top there. Good work! I just have to
> stick with Webmin to make things happen. You just "do it your way". Good

Neat. Can you extend this a bit and also make MAC address of
interfaces sticky? There are distro out there which create problems by
assigning eth0 / eth1in changing sequence.

Typically the file /etc/network/interfaces (Ubuntu) is the one that
need to be manipulated.

--
Regards,
Sudev Barar

PS: I know most of people do not follow email niceties (mostly they
are not aware) but if you follow bottom post/in-line post style of
email conversations it becomes a whole lot easier to carry on
meaningful dialogue and you can snip out what is not meaningful too.
Most people just hit reply button and top post leaving prior message
appended uselessly at bottom. See if you can adopt this style and
persuade others. In case you are already doing this ..... great,
spread the message.