[K12OSN] Lotus Notes client through K12LTSP?

ssh at tranquility.net ssh at tranquility.net
Tue Sep 9 20:38:35 UTC 2008

I'm experimenting with using K12LTSP without dumb clients. It works well
(or course) but I'm running into a problem that I'm pretty sure is simple,
but I'm looking right past it.

I'm trying to get the native Lotus Notes client working. I'm using Wine,
and the Windows 6.5.4 client works fine (actually works better than it
does in Windows, as far as reliablility). I routinely use the Windows
client, I'm trying to get it working through a local K12LTSP box.

The K12LTSP (Centos 5.x, all updates) server (and all potential clients)
are behind the same firewall, so it's local firewall is disabled. Which is
what's puzzling me. It needs port 1352. I don't see anthing in
/var/log/messages.

TIA,
Scott S.